Our next VIS is coming up on , , and we look forward to seeing many of our members online!
Our Topic on 29 August: – ?
In order to make the most of the sessions, become a VIS subscriber by completing the form available here: https://forms.gle/xRZZ8wRx3CKGZu3i8
VIS subscribers receive advance notice of sessions with priority registration as well as access to selected recordings.
• Sessions are a mix of training tasters and panel discussions with opportunities to ask questions.
• Each session lasts 1.5 hours / 90 min and will be conducted on Zoom.
• Sessions are open to all WFTGA members.
• WFTGA Trainers are encouraged to attend sessions as Continuous Professional Development.
• National Trainers and individual WFTGA Members attend free of charge.
• For others – VIS subscribers – payment of 50 EUR for up to 5 out of 12 sessions.
• Sessions will be recorded and made available to VIS Subscribers.
• The 2022 VIS series runs from June 2022 to May 2023.
• Participants will be asked for feedback after the session.
Our website: www.wftga.org