Services We Provide…
WFTGA can send trainers to you for in-house courses anywhere in the world. Alternatively, individual guides may apply to attend training courses at WFTGA International Training Centres (ITC).
Training and Support
- Skills Training for Tourist Guides,
- Train the Trainer,
- Training continuity and evaluations,
- Support through membership of WFTGA Training Division.
- Hands On Tourist Guiding (HOT) – 7 days in-house
- Train the Trainer (TtT) – 6 days in-house
- Combined HOT and TtT – 14 days in-house
- International Train the Trainer (ITtT) – 14 days at the WFTGA International Training Centres
- Site Guide Training (SGT) – 5 days in-house
- Specialist Guiding Courses and online tasters – duration varies
WFTGA accredits tourist guide training courses in accordance and compliance with the European Standard EN 15565:2008 ‘Tourism Services – Requirement for the provision of professional tourist guide training and qualification programmes’. WFTGA has accredited Tourist Guide training courses for Cyprus, Scotland, UK and the Oman Tourism College.
– Tourist Guide Training Programmes: Design, Implementation (National and Regional level as well as site-specific),
– Refresher courses for Tourist Guides: Design, Implementation (National and Regional level).
WFTGA International Training Centres are located in Nicosia, Cyprus and Yerevan, Armenia. More centres are in consideration.
Contact: [email protected]